What if every email you sent could turn someone’s day around? What if, in your day-to-day communications, you could be a source of inspiration?
Turn those what-ifs into reality and add some thought-provoking flair to your email signature!
Here are five of our favorite day-making FISH! Philosophy themed quotes:
“Nobody can put you in a bad mood without your permission.”
– Pete Cicero, Fiskars
“Being there means no one ever has to be alone.”
– First Grader, Gage Elementary School
“The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese Buddhist monk and peace activist
“Why can’t work be fun?”
– Mark Lenz, Tennessee College of Applied Technology
“The easiest way to kill culture is to mandate it.”
– David St. Germain, Chaska High School
“We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
– George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright, critic, and polemicist
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
– William James, American philosopher and psychologist
Whether you work in business, education, or healthcare, FISH! offers accessible, intuitive solutions to empower your workers, bring your team together, and introduce Play into your organization. We invite you to contact us today at 800.695.4534 or email@example.com to speak with our cultural specialists, who will help you find the right FISH! Philosophy solutions that will nurture your organizational culture and motivate your team!
Join Us on Social Media: