Learn how Ranken Jordan Hospital built a national reputation for innovative care with a dedicated staff inspired by The FISH! Philosophy.
Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital
Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital, located in St. Louis, MO, cares for seriously ill and injured children. The hospital has earned a national reputation for its innovative “Care Beyond the Bedside”. It is guided by a simple mission, expressed by founder Mary Ranken Jordan: “Consider the children first in all you do.”
Ranken Jordan moved into a new facility in 2004. It incorporated cutting edge medical technology with a colorful, playful environment designed to make children and families feel at home as they heal. To support its mission-led staff, Ranken Jordan adopted The FISH! Philosophy.
- Deliver excellent customer service, creating a warm, caring environment for patients and families.
- Build strong multi-disciplinary teamwork.
- Complement advanced medical care with smiles and laughter to help children heal.
- Regularly show staff they are appreciated, increasing retention.
- Create a culture where staff believe and live the hospital’s mission and vision.
- Be flexible in finding solutions for unique patient situations
“The Fish! Philosophy is a natural fit for how we think and what our value systems are. The more we incorporate the Fish! philosophy into what we do, the better job we do and the better our patients do.”
– Dr. Nick Holekamp, medical director
Start improving your organization today:
Ready to experience your own FISH! success?
Speak to an expert FISH! consultant at 800.695.4534 or fill out this simple form and we’ll connect with you!